Since 1983, PROGEN has been an established manufacturer and supplier of premium antibodies, in vitro diagnostics, and reagents for the global life science research community. The company’s portfolio attracts and serves a well-diversified clientele in research institutes and universities, pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as private and clinical laboratories. While PROGEN ’s antibodies are among the most published antibodies in biomedical and cell biology literature, its ELISA kits aim at niche markets in microbiology, infectious diseases, and immunology. Building on its extensive core-competency and experience in immunochemistry, the company has expanded its product and service portfolio in recent years to include recombinant antibody engineering, antibody phage display technology, density gradient media, and AAV (adeno-associated virus) test kits for gene therapy research.
Since October 2012, PROGEN has been a 100% subsidiary of the R-Biopharm AG. Together with the R-Biopharm Group and its partners PROGEN aims to support and extend existing markets as well as to enter new ones.
PROGEN is a specialist for premium immunochemicals since 1983. The company develops and manufactures test kits and reagents marketed as PROGEN products and is expanding its product portfolio on a continuous basis. The German Stifterverband has recognized PROGEN's research activities with the "Innovative through Research" award (2018).
Controlled & Established Quality
Antibodies from scientific collaborations, manufactured in Germany according to DIN ISO 13485 for the production of in vitro diagnostic devices and research reagents - market-proven since 1983.
Thorough Antibody Validation
Internal validation with control sera and external independent academic quality control of our immunohistochemistry antibodies. Our recent antibody validation initiative by epitope mapping has been highly commended by CiteAb in the 2018 awards.
Data on applications, selectivity, specificity and positive controls for many products.
Development of next generation recombinant antibodies with superior reliability and specificity.
PROGEN's antibodies are among the most published antibodies in biomedical and cell biology literature.
The company's product sections attract and serve a well-diversified clientele in research institutes and universities, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, private and clinical laboratories. With a qualified academic and technical support and marketing team, we serve German and international markets, advise and support our distributors and customers worldwide.
PROGEN's customer service team is happy to assist with all matters concerning product information, orders & shipping, technical & scientific support or administration.
Working at PROGEN means enjoying the advantages of a small company, such as strong team spirit, low hierarchies, transparent processes, open communication, versatile tasks, and the opportunity to advance to the next career level. We are continuously looking for competent specialists and experienced staff to advance our antibody-based business. At PROGEN we value team spirit, integrity and a hands-on working attitude.
PROGEN offers students and trainees various opportunities to combine theory and praxis, e.g. in internships, student trainings or as part of an academic thesis. Please contact personalprogencom for more information.
About the role:
• Fulfilling customer orders in the inventory management system
• Organising shipping documents and processing customs documentation
• Providing customer service support and managing the customer database
• Overseeing refunds and handling customer feedback
• Professional qualification or experience working in a customer service environment
• Good written and spoken English
• Confident using MS-Office & ERP/CRM systems
We are looking forward to your application. Please include information on your earliest possible starting date and your salary expections.
All applications to be sent by Email to: email@example.com, for the attention of Katja Betts.
About the role:
• Research markets, determine customer needs and identify opportunities for growth
• Provide input to product improvements & development
• Assist in the development of pricing strategies and production forecasts
• Draft and update product information, datasheets, user manuals, etc.
• Act as coordinator for cross-functional teams - R&D, QM/QC, Marketing, Sales, Scientific Support, and Production
• Occasional travel required
• Master or Bachelor degree in life science (ideally with a focus on cell biology or immunology)
• Open, communicative, networking personality
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with a problem-solving attitude
• Profound interest in and understanding of customer behavior
• Demonstrated ability to interpret market data and to offer insight and recommendations for business opportunities
• Solid computer & data analysis skills
• Fluent communication skills both written and spoken in English (level B2) and German (level C1)
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and possible start date to Dr. Dana Holzinger, Head of Product Management, at personal-pmprogencom.
PROGEN's quality management system has been certified to EN ISO 13485:2003 + AC:2007 standard by mdc medical device certification GmbH.
Our quality policy indicates our commitment to customer service, quality control and improved care. We participate in a number of quality assessment schemes, which include Instand (Germany) and DGKL (German Society for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine).
PROGEN products meet the essential requirements of the directive 98/79/EC of 27 October 1998 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
Since 1983, PROGEN has established a strong network in academia and industry. In addition, the company is actively seeking strong collaborators to develop novel antibody-based technologies & applications in order to strengthen its pipeline of life science reagents. Together with its partners PROGEN aims to support and extend existing markets as well as to enter new ones.
Please contact usif you are interested in a collaboration.